Sanpoil River Back to Washington

Fishing Rules

Water Quality

You must be logged in for premium features.


Additional Information


Refer to map. Recreational fishing between Boundary A to Boundary C requires a Washington State Freshwater License. The Colville Confederated Tribes (CCT) asserts that a tribal license is required in this area. Anglers may be checked by tribal enforcement officers for a tribal license. All waters upstream of Boundary C (above the 1310 mean sea elevation) and within the CCT Reservation boundary are under the regulatory authority of the CCT.

Boat Launch:
Two Poles Allowed:
Kids Only:
County: Ferry State: WA Country: United States

Share with your friends
Copy Link